Tuesday 21 August 2012

godwilling's Keep

I really admire how Minecraft allows so much creativity. One of the cool things to do in Minecraft is to visit other people's buildings. Everyone has their own styles.

One of the new friends I met recently is godwilling. It seems to me that he is always building something. All the buildings he creates have a lot of features. He said he just builds on the go without any blue prints or too much thoughts beforehand.

The first time I showed him my little hut, I think it was him, he said, "Oh no, your house is grieved." I was so embarrassed because it wasn't. It was just me not finishing the building. :p

Let's have a look at his new keep. I don't think he's finished the building yet when I last visited.

Water feature in the front

Animal farm

Entrance to the hall

The hall

He said he's adding more things into the building. I'm looking forward to seeing what's new next time.

- We are playing on serv.Minespot.net

No comments:

Post a Comment