Wednesday 4 July 2012

Sushi Spinnery

There is a new Kairosoft game released today in English - Sushi Spinnery.

It looks just as fun as any other Kairosoft games. I will need to play this later though. I still have a few things I want to do with Pocket Clothier. I know if I start playing a new game, I will forget about the old one.  >_<

I was just thinking the other day - finally I'm about done with Pocket Clothier. I thought I could probably take a break and start playing other games. I have so many on my To Play list :
  • Diablo III
  • League of Legend
  • Minecraft
  • Settlers 7
  • Other Kairosoft games
Biscuits are extra nice when they are just out of the oven. Are games the same?

4 comments:

  1. Oh noes :P looks like someone is going to be cooking up sushi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not just yet. :) I've got a handful of things to do at the moment. I'll close an eye for now.

      Delete
  2. Are you planning on doing spreadsheets for Sushi Spinnery? I haven't started playing it yet but it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am afraid not, Bronwyn. I just bought myself SimCity so I think I will be a mayor for quite some time. xD Have fun when you do play Sushi Spinnery! :D

      Enna

      Delete