Thursday 31 May 2012

Pocket Clothier

I got stuck playing LoL these two days. It is such an interesting game.  XD


By the way, did you know about Kairospot? If you are into Kairosoft Games, it is worth joining the community. You can find forums for different Kairosoft games. It's free to join after all. Then you get to read the forum, ask questions there, read game news, make friends... etc.


I got e-mail from Kairospot yesterday, saying there's another Kairosoft game called Pocket Clothier getting translated into English. It will be releasing to the Android Play Store on June 8th. ( See the News here )

I will play Pocket Clothier first and if I like it I will post something about it. I had a look at アパレル洋品店. It looks like something I might like. Looking forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, pocket clothier! I'm already busy with 4 kairosoft games, that will be the fifth.. Wish I had more time, these games are all so addictive T_T

    By the way, I love your blog, it has helped me so much! Keep it up ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =D =D =D =D =D
      I'm so happy the blog helps. Thanks very much for your support!

      Delete